Stumble Guys is a battle game from Kitka Games. In contrast to the battle games like Fall Dudes 3D or Knockout Fall Guys Royale 3D, Stumble Guys stands out with fun gameplay, colorful graphics, and full of lovely characters. Stumble Guys has attracted a lot of gamers to join. The game had reached 120,000 players at the same time that Steam accounted for more than half with 56,000 players.
In Stumble Guys, you will join a crowd of 60 contestants in a crazy, chaotic marathon with lots of obstacles to see who will be the last survivor. You will overcome unruly opponents by running, jumping, windsurfing, and decoding mini-games. Finally, become the first to reach the crown at the end of each round.
The game has two modes of individual and team. They allow players to fight the world alone or the entire group together to mess with other groups. Compared to other Battle Royale games, Stumble Guys is highly entertaining. Even when you lose, you must laugh at the challenges or tricks of other players. Stumble Guys is a fun action game with cute graphics and humorous gameplay. You can play Stumble Guys and win every season prize.
Stumble Guys is one of the few games played by the most famous streamers in the world. At first, the game only attracted foreign streamers of NICKMERCS and Myth on Twitch. Following that, the other leading streamers in the world also continued to livestream this game on different platforms such as PewDiePie, Ninja, Pokimane, or the striker of Manchester City club – Sergio Agüero.
Over the past five years, streamers have become increasingly popular and have built a solid foothold in the entertainment industry. Every livestream of famous streamers attracts tens of thousands or even millions of viewers. It is the fastest channel to bring Stumble Guys to more gamers. Stumble Guys are always welcomed by stream viewers in every livestream.
How to Play Stumble Guys?
Recently, Kitka Games developers suddenly released Stumble Guys. Now, players can comfortably enjoy the fun Battle Royale with a series of cute characters. In the lower part of the article, let’s go through some tips and tricks to help players win more easily in Stumble Guys. Currently, we cannot deny the hot power of this fun survival game when the Stumble Guys server system is constantly experiencing congestion because of the vast number of online players.
Referring to the Battle Royale survival games, many people will probably think of the world of guns, violence, and zombies. But in Stumble Guys, it is different. They base the game on the familiar survival scenario. But you will take part in a long Marathon with 59 other opponents, take turns overcoming obstacles, eliminate opponents from the race, tournament code the mini-games, and try to be the last survivor.
First, you need to know that in one match, Stumble Guys will have many challenges. And each stage like that requires different tactics and thinking if you want to overcome it.
- Full use chaos: often, victory will come to someone who takes the moment quickly and at the right time. In Stumble Guys, it is no exception. No matter how good your skills are, but if you ignore the surrounding opponents, you will get hugged by many other arms and fall off the floor. The fight will soon strike. What advice do we give here? If they dispute chaos and many opponents, take advantage of the opportunity to slip through the gaps and go above. You can easily defeat opponents who are playing with you.
- Never underestimate your opponent: the so-called survival battle and the danger of being eliminated can strike you. It is best to keep yourself a safe distance from all other opponents in the arena. They can be a fuzzy hand or also a hidden assassin specializing in precautionary prey.
- Never give up: enjoy the joy of victory or at least experience a match filled with fun and laughter. So, for whatever reason, never surrender or quit the game too soon.
Three main technical actions
Many players have failed just because they do not master the following basic moves.
- Jump: the first basic movement to master is jumping. It is simple to overcome the obstacles of a certain height. But if you jump without paying attention or do not choose the angle, you will plunge into a disaster.
- So, every time you jump, please observe and pay close attention to how high you will jump, how far you will jump, whether you bump into someone when you land, and whether the grounding position offers an advantage. You are in stages that require a quick response, such as SeeSaw or Gate Crash.
- Dive: after leaning down, the character takes time to return to normal posture. Once you know how to dive when needed, you will easily take advantage of stages such as Fall Ball, Tail Tag, and See Saw.
- Grab: it is the profession that needs the most skill and proficiency among the three skills. In some states, such as Slime Climb and Egg Scramble, players will have to jump up and cling to the edges, edges of the wall, then climb up and continue the journey. It also helps a lot in team match mode like Hoarders. You will have prevented the opponent from taking the ball and helping your teammates in Egg Scramble.
Always pay attention to the leader.
As mentioned above, you or any of the 60 players can be eliminated anytime. So, no matter how good personal ownership is, it is only the basic techniques. The remaining factors are tactics and luck. The smartest strategy is to follow the top player.
In a mini-game like Perfect Match, it forces you to remember where the icon is to jump to safety because it happens continuously. Many people mistakenly remember it is easy to understand. If the continent is having difficulties, it is best to jump to the right position that the top group has jumped to.
People love Stumble Guys because it is easy to play and fun. The gameplay of Stumble Guys is simple. A Jelly Bean falls from the sky. And the game starts here. Then, there are up to 60 beans equivalent to 60 players with many colors that will take part in this race. All will take part in each small game screen to find the last survivor.
There will be obstacles that you must overcome on your way to the finish line, such as giant soccer balls or other large objects trying to kick you out of the game. You will win on becoming the last player remaining. They design the races to resemble outdoor field stadium games. Stumble Guys is a mixture of graphics that are cute and jostle. The obstacles look quite funny. Those things make for entertainment for many people sitting in front of a computer screen at night.
According to EuroGamer, many people wanted to play the game on PlayStation. So, they brought it offline for more service. Stumble Guys is also reminiscent of Mario Party and Mario Kart. If you remember these games, try them. You do not have to be a serious gamer with tons of skills to master Stumble Guys. After only an hour of getting acquainted, you will learn the entire operation.