For those of you who are bored of the intense and direct action games which often keep you hooked in the gameplay for too long, then this interesting mobile title of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic will certainly impress you with its special trivia gameplay, in which Android gamers are allowed to freely explore the unique and exciting questions.
Have fun answering the quests with the answers that you think 94% of others would choose and win the game. Out of 25 million players in the world, who do you think would start their morning routine with a glass of water, going out for a walk, and so on? Which food come to your mind when you are hungry? Hamburger? Steak? Ribs? Rice? Pasta?
The exciting gameplay of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic will allow you to choose your answers in the game and let you decide the 94% goes to which options. Have fun playing the simple and undemanding yet extremely relaxing and enjoyable mobile title of Trivia whenever you want.
Learn more about this interesting game from Scimob and all of its features with our comprehensive reviews.
Get ready to engage yourself in the awesome mobile title of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, in which Android gamers are allowed to freely play the Trivia gameplay on their mobile devices. Have fun exploring many unique questions and find out who are the 94% who choose to answer it one way. And what are the rest of the 6% who choose to answer.
With thousands of different questions featuring unique topics and interesting trivia, you can learn many interesting facts from the general public. Feel free to test your knowledge with the useful puzzles in the app, which will allow you to go through many interesting questions which cover general knowledge in different topics. Enjoy playing the game with friends and other gamers to learn more about what they really think, thanks to the unique trivia experiences.
Here are all the exciting features that the game has to offer:
Simple and relaxing gameplay for all Android gamers
To start with, Android gamers in 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic can quickly engage themselves in the simple and accessible mobile title, thanks to the simple in-game mechanics. Here, you can enjoy answering thousands of different quiz, trivia, or logic questions without any pressure, only joy of knowledge. With the interesting quizzes, you can learn more about the world in different topics.
Look for the unique trivia and surveys to see what 94% of the population think is right and the thoughts of the rest 6%. Or put your logical thinking skills to the tests with many interesting puzzles from the game. Here in 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, you can always have fun whilst learning about the game.
As a result, you’ll always be the winner in the game, wrong or right, your answer will always allow you to have absolute fun with the mobile title.
Intuitive in-game UI to keep you engaged
In addition, 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic also features the intuitive UI with clean and modern designs, which allow Android gamers to freely explore the features and navigate between questions. And speaking of which, the questions are really well-constructed to fit inside the small screen with as little letters as possible while still giving you the full information. Plus, the stunning and high-quality images will allow you to fully engage yourself in the questions and puzzles.
Learn what other 94% really think
Just like with Trivia Crack, here in 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, Android gamers will have their chances to freely explore the in-game puzzles and questions to learn more about what the general public usually think. Have fun choosing your preferred answers for any trivia and learn what the 94% of the answers are.
Many interesting questions to test your knowledge and personalities
For those of you who are interested, you can now enjoy playing the exciting gameplay of questions in 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic with more than 1000 different questions for you to test your knowledge. Here, the game features hundreds of different questions from interesting topics for you to easily follow and study. Have fun testing your knowledge while also unveiling interesting facts from your personalities with the unique trivias.
Exciting in-game levels for you to enjoy
To make the game more interesting, 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic will feature its addictive level system for you to enjoy whenever you want. Feel free to test your knowledge in many different questions which keep getting more and more difficult. Keep progressing in the game while learning new things from the level challenges.
Have fun participating in interesting surveys
Along with answering questions, you can also have fun participating in the unique surveys from 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, in which Android gamers are allowed to freely learn about the world and what others really think. Choose to work on different surveys, which cover many different aspects. Finish your surveys and always come check the results to find yourself completely surprised.
Enjoy the offline gameplay of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic whenever you want
For those of you who are interested, you can now have fun playing the offline gameplay of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, which is available even without the Internet. Now, there is no need to turn on the mobile data or to look for active Wi-Fi if you wish to enjoy the game.
Free to play
And despite all the exciting features, 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic is still free for all Android gamers to enjoy on their mobile devices. The simple and accessible mobile title doesn’t require you to pay anything to have it downloaded from the Google Play Store. Just make sure that you don’t mind the ads and in-game purchases, since these features will need to be unlocked with real money.
Have access to our useful mod
And last but not least, unless you are willing to pay the premium prices to unlock the full gameplay of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, it’s always better for Android gamers to go for the free and unlocked version of the app on our website. Here, we offer the unlimited in-game features, removed ads, and many useful mods to keep you further engaged in the mobile title. And all it takes is for you to download the 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic Mod APK, follow the given instructions, and start having fun with the game.
Visual and sound quality
Get ready to engage yourself in the amazing gameplay of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic, in which gamers are allowed to explore the beautiful app with clean and beautiful designs. With interesting animations, colorful level setups, along with many interesting interactions, you can always enjoy the graphical elements. And most importantly, the undemanding graphics will also make sure that you can enjoy the smooth and satisfying gameplay of 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic on all of your devices.
Sound & Music
Together with the simple and accessible graphics, 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic also features its interesting audio elements to keep you further engaged in its gameplay. As a result, you can always enjoy listening to engaging soundtracks and sound effects whenever you wish to play the game.
With a simple and accessible gameplay, along with awesome in-game visuals, 94% – Quiz, Trivia & Logic allows Android gamers to freely explore the puzzles, questions, and interesting surveys in their own ways. Make their answers and learn about the general public as you progress.